US SELLER / FAST SHIPPING
500 Watt 24 Volt DC MOTOR NO bottom mount (This is a front mount motor)
500 Watt 24 Volt SPEED CONTROLLER WITH Reverse Function
Throttle with Reverse & 3 speed switches
Key Lock Switch (use for reverse function or to turn on/off controller)
Brand new with warranty.
- Motor comes with 8 mm and 1/4" pitch sprockets
- ZY1020 type motor (compatible with MY1020) , control box and throttle can be used for mini bike quad and Go-Kart. It may also work for bicycle. Or do it yourself enthusiasts. Wiring diagrams included when shipping.
- 24V DC
- Max 500 Watt, 26.7 amps
- Max 2500 RPM
- Chain drive (11 teeth sprocket) #25 chain, 6.35 pitch
- Type of motor: DC, Brush
- Reversible. Controller provides this functionality.
- 12 gauge leads
- Permanent Magnet
- Diameter: 4 1/4"
- Length (no shaft): 5 1/4"
- Length (with shaft): 6 1/4"
This motor should work in some Xtreme or Razor electric scooter, mini bike or go-kart using 500 W motors that looks similar to this one. Should also work with any other brand with similar specs in motor.... Please check connector type and motor size and specs. before buying as replacement.
Please ask us if you need to know any specific dimensions for this motor so you can be sure it will work for you.
Control box (speed controller) specs:
Dimension: aprox 3.25" x 2.5" x 1.5"
Weight: 9 OZ
This speed controller features connection terminals for:
- Lock / on-off switch - Connect to throttle's switch or to any switch to turn on the controller
- Reverse Switch - Connect to throttle switch or any switch. When switch is activated, motor will reverse direction.
- Brake (will shut off motor)
- Battery charge indicator
- Tail lamp
INCLUDED: 1 Throttle w/ reverse switch, 2 extra grip.
Electric Scooter Bike Throttle Grip 5 Wire
- Brand new
- Electric Bike scooter throttle accelerator
- Includes reverse switch & 3 speed switch
- Compatible with our controller.
- Fits standard 7/8 inches (22.2mm) handle bars
- Cable length is approximately 30 inches
- Includes 3 parts: Throttle and 2 extra grips
- Wiring instructions:
-is a standard On/Off rocker type switch (maintained On or maintained off) (maintained = holds in position)
yellow = (F) forward gear
(when switch is in the (F) position the switch is off (not making contact)
brown = (R) reverse gear
(when switch is in the (R) position the switch is on (making contact)
3- Speed switch
-is an On-Off-On rocker type switch (maintained On-maintained Off-maintained On)
blue = H (high speed) On
(when the switch is in the (H) position, the blue wire & the grey wires are contacting & completing the circuit, which tells the speed controller that you want it to operate at it's "highest RPM's")
grey = M (medium speed) Off
(when the switch is in the (M) position, no contacts are being made & the speed controller should operate in it's "default mode" which would be in the middle of the available RPM range)
brown = L (low speed) On
(when the switch is in the (L) position, the grey & brown wires are contacting & completing the "low speed" circuit, which tells the speed controller that you want it to operate at lower RPM's.
For vehicles, without a reverse function, like an electric mini-bike, the F-R switch could instead be used as an On/Off switch.
(when in the (F) position the speed controller would be off & when (switched) to the (R) position the speed controller would be On-energized)
…& the 3-speed switch could maybe used as a turn signal switch.
We also sell other electric scooter parts and mini Bikes
Most orders ship same day from our warehouse
Warranty: 12 Months from purchase date. We will only replace motors that do not work out of the box. We test all motors before shipping. We will not replace burnt out motors.